Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of the Manitoba Institute of Child Health is to improve the health of infants, children, youth, maternal health and society by creating an environment that attracts and retains the best scientists and clinicians. As a leading voice and recognized advocate for excellence in research, the development and application of treatments and cures will lead to improvements in child health.
The vision of the Manitoba Institute of Child Health is to be a leading contributor of science and knowledge through discoveries. The institute will improve the quality of life for infants, children, youth and maternal health within the community, both within Manitoba and beyond.
· Knowledge, Innovation, Integrity and Involvement - of our research community.
· Strength and Effectiveness - of partnerships with the broader health care community (special attention to our partners in Manitoba)
· Dedication – as an unwavering expectation of staff at MICH
· Support - of donors through the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
· Excellence - as a standard in child health research and care